I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to your individual needs to help attain your personal growth and well-being.
I work with individuals, couples and families. I also offer group sessions.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Substance Addiction & Recovery
- Behavioral Addictions & Recovery
- Emotional Eating & Eating Disorders
- Conflict Resolution
- Emotional Transformational Therapy
- Rebirthing Breathwork
Having spent many years as a practicing lawyer before becoming a psychotherapist, I have a deep and unique understanding of the litigation process and the use of psychology in legal proceedings.
Forensic Psychology Services
- Record reviews
- Opinion regarding professional negligence
- Emotional pain and suffering evaluation
- Jury selection consultation
- Compentency to stand trial evaluation
- Child custody issues